Friday, Saturday & Sunday
May 28, 29 & 30, 2021
2004 Fairground Rd, Monterey, CA 93940
Box Office Hours
Wednesday, May 26: 12pm – 5pm
Thursday, May 27: 10am – 7pm
Friday, May 28: 9am – 11pm
Saturday, May 29: 9am – 11pm
Sunday, May 30: 9am – 11pm
Reservation by Phone:
Phone Number: 831-242-8200, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
ON SALE NOW!
Camping at Laguna Seca?
Make it the full festival experience and purchase your shuttle passes now. We will have shuttles running all day starting at 9AM from 2 Laguna Seca Shuttle stops.
This is the safest and easiest way to get to and from the offsite camping options.
- We welcome families of all ages.
- Kids 10 and under are free with a paid adult.
- Strollers and wagon for carrying the kiddos are permitted.
- We encourage parents to stop by our Info Booth (just inside Front Gate) when they arrive to pick up a child ID wristband so if anyone gets lost, our team can reunite families quickly.
Parking Info for 2021 Coming Soon!
Rain or Shine
The California Roots Redwood Pass (VIP) provides the ultimate festival experience with the added bonus of supporting the Cali Roots Reforestation Initiative! This one-of-a-kind experience gives fans exclusive perks such as separate viewing areas, lush lounges, swag bags, and so much more!
• Commemorative Laminate w/ Lanyard
• Swag Bag full of special goodies & 2020 Pint Glass
• Redwood T-shirt
• Access to 2 Redwood Lounges w/ bars, free snacks & live streaming screens
• Access to special viewing areas
• 2 Redwood Trees planted in your honor through our partnership with the Redwood Forest Foundation
• Separate Redwood Entry into the festival and main stage area
In the event of cancellation or postponement for any reason, California Roots reserves the right of sole and absolute discretion to choose to either partially refund, refund in whole, not to refund, or to reschedule the event at a later date.
About a month before the festival, we will release the schedule of performances for each stage and for each day. The schedules will be posted on our website, social media, and onsite throughout the venue. Until then feel free to speculate.
All tickets will be exchanged for a Wristband – This wristband is your only access to the event. DO NOT TAKE IT OFF FOR ANY REASON!
If you share it, lose it, remove it or damage it, we will not be able to replace it. If you lose, break or misplace your wristband you will need to purchase another ticket to enter the festival.