GENERAL ADMISSION – 3 DAY
GENERAL ADMISSION – SINGLE DAY
Box Office Hours
Wednesday: 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Thursday: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Friday: 9:00 AM – 11:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM – 11:00 PM
Sunday: 9:00 AM – 11:00 PM
California Roots Festival does not offer onsite camping, but has partnered again with Laguna Seca to provide offsite camping for our festival goers. Camping will go on sale shortly through Laguna Seca. We do not manage camping – Laguna Seca does. What we do provide is the shuttles that transport folks from the campground to the festival and back.
To reserve by phone, the number to reach is 831-242-8200, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Reserve your spot online now! >
DON’T FORGET TO PURCHASE YOUR SHUTTLE PASS!
Camping at Laguna Seca? Make it the full festival experience and purchase your shuttle passes now. We will have shuttles running all day starting at 9AM from 2 Laguna Seca Shuttle stops. This is the safest and easiest way to get to and from the offsite camping options.
- We welcome families of all ages.
- Kids 10 and under are free with a paid adult.
- Strollers and wagon for carrying the kiddos are permitted.
- We encourage parents to stop by our Info Booth (just inside Front Gate) when they arrive to pick up a child ID wristband so if anyone gets lost, our team can reunite families quickly.
Gates are open Friday, Saturday & Sunday: 10am – 11pm. Ins and Outs are Allowed.
Info Coming Soon for 2019
Rain or Shine
California Roots Music Festival will happen RAIN or SHINE. Come prepared!
The California Roots Redwood Pass (formerly VIP) provides the ultimate festival experience with the added bonus of supporting the Cali Roots Reforestation Initiative! This one-of-a-kind experience gives fans exclusive perks such as separate viewing areas, lush lounges, swag bags, and so much more!
• Commemorative Laminate w/ Lanyard
• Swag Bag full of special goodies & 2019 Pint Glass
• Redwood Pass T-shirt
• Commemorative Poster
• Access to 2 Redwood Lounges w/ bars, free snacks & live streaming screens
• Access to special viewing areas
• 2 Redwood Trees planted in your honor through our partnership with the Redwood Forest Foundation
• Separate Redwood Entry into the festival and main stage area
All ticket sales are final. No refunds or exchanges will be provided.
In the case of a cancellation, all tickets will be valid at the rescheduled date.
Refunds will be issued if a rescheduled date does not take place within 180 days.
Music will be Friday, Saturday & Sunday: 11am – 11pm
About a month before the festival, we will release the schedule of performances for each stage and for each day. The schedules will be posted on our website, social media, and onsite throughout the venue. Until then feel free to speculate.
California Roots Festival wants to ensure you have the best experience possible, starting with the moment you arrive and present your ticket! All tickets will be exchanged for a Wristband – This wristband is your only access to the event. DO NOT TAKE IT OFF FOR ANY REASON! If you share it, lose it, remove it or damage it, we will not be able to replace it. If you lose, break or misplace your wristband you will need to purchase another ticket to enter the festival.