CALL (844) 487-6868 TO ENTER
RULES AND REGULATIONS
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who call the Official Cali Roots contest hotline and who are 18 years old as of the date of entry.The Campaign is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of California Roots Presents, Inc, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of California Roots as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted starting on 2/8/2017 and ending 2/28/2017. All entries must be received by11:59 pm PST on 2/28/2017.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign requires participants to call the contest hotline, and leave a message by completing the sentence.. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of California Roots Presents, inc. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive two general admission tickets and hotel accommodations in Monterey, CA for 3 days, the retail value of $1200. Hotel accommodations are for double occupancy only(two adults). Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by California Roots. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at California Roots Presents, inc. discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including hotel incidentals, without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for California Roots Presents, inc to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by random drawing under the supervision of California Roots Presents. Inc. Winner will be notified by telephone within five (5) days following selection of winner. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that California Roots Presents, inc. and anyone acting on behalf of and California Roots Presents, inc. licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions:California Roots Presents, inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond California Roots Presents, inc. control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case,California Roots Presents, inc. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by California Roots Presents, inc. and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless California Roots Presents,inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF the UNITED STATES AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, please email dana@CaliforniaRootsPresents.com